Critical to determining investment levels into specific segments, is the sizing of the opportunity. SSG has developed multiple opportunity sizings for Multicultural, Inclusive, Generational, and Wealth segments for clients in multiple sectors and industries.
Size of the Prize by Segment
Segment and Sub-Segment Opportunity Sizings are critical for assigning the right level of resources to each opportunity, thereby optimizing business growth.
Client with an authentic positioning thought Hispanic Foreign Born would be the largest opportunity and our analysis uncovered a stronger Millennial and Latino bicultural opportunity.
With a broad portfolio believed that traditional & authentic ethnic foods would generate the biggest revenue increase yet the analysis pointed at convenience premium priced products.
For an artificial sweetener looking at baking as the next major source of growth, our econometrics analysis pointed at usage in coffee and tea as the key to expand volume.
Identified opportunity size and corresponding diversity segment service gap analysis to arrive at prioritized strategies for acquiring and retaining these customers.
- Size of Price: Feasible opportunity market sizing (New products, new target audiences/segment prioritization, new geographic markets/market prioritization)
- Econometric, conjoint & volumetric models
- Value & Needs-based segmentation
- Resource allocation/ Incremental Investment & ROI
- Financial modeling
- Sequencing/scaling expansion plans