We are the leading growth strategy consultancy across Hispanic, African American, Asian, LGBTQ+ and other diversity and generational segments. Our Solutions range from consumer insights discovery to opportunity sizing to strategy development to marketing operations and ROI optimization.
Actionable Cultural Insights
SSG is a leading-edge Growth Strategy Consultancy driven by a deep understanding of cultural diversity nuances that are supported by advanced analytics. Highly qualitative and quantitative in our approach, we specialize in identifying real and effective connections that can be turned into highly calibrated and measurable tangible insights and strategies for business growth.
Our solutions range from sound consumer insights discovery to opportunity sizing/size of the prize definition by diversity segment and subsegment to strategy development to marketing operations and ROI optimization.
TAILORED TO YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS GOALS
CommitTed to finding solutions
All our clients, large or small, experience the same level of professionalism and problems-
Our clients are diverse – across sectors and industries – For Profit and Social Impact.
The one commonality all our clients have is a desire for growth and full respect for all target
SSG SOLUTIONS FOR BUILDING BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGIES
Research & Analytics
Qualitative & Quantitative Research including Virtual Groups, Brand Trackers, and more.
Size of the Prize by Segment
Consulting & Multicultural Strategy
Segment Marketing, Growth Strategies
Santiago Solutions Group is a proven thought leader in the multicultural strategy space, often consulted for their point-of-view on emerging trends and their implications for marketers. SSG is a co-founder (along with DMI Consulting) of the ANA’s (Association of National Advertisers) Alliance for Inclusive and Multicultural Marketing initiative (AIMM) and most specifically for creating the Cultural Insights Impact Measure™ (CIIM™). CIIM™ is the industry-leading metric validating the incremental value of cultural relevance in ads and programming, in fact, demonstrating that culture explains 40% of campaign’ sales success and viewers’ preference. We bring the same data skills to create clients’ predictive models that increase targeting and marketing effectiveness.
Customer Experience Expertise
By merging our extensive knowledge of service industries from Telecom to health insurance and other financial services, to media and consumer product and healthcare, with our in-depth knowledge of multicultural consumers and their cultural mindset to customer experience, we have guided a variety of clients to increased effectiveness in acquisition and retention efforts.
For over 20 years, SSG has worked with hundreds of leadership teams to create relevant business solutions for multicultural and BIPOC populations, providing the necessary insights and business case data.
Innovative and Experienced Team
Minority Business Certified and Hispanic and LGBT owned, following are the key members of the highly diverse and experienced SSG Team, ready to bring their knowledge, wisdom and “how to” experience to your business challenge:
Insights & Press
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR PDF VERSION
Carlos Santiago for O'Dwyerpr - We all know the indelible mark recent social movements involving diversity, equity and inclusivity have had on the communications landscape. There is a clear need to reassess who we are speaking to, the messages we are using and the...
AdExchange by Sarah Sluis.- When ads positively portray people from a racial or cultural group, or contain cultural insights that resonate with members of that group, they measurably boost brand KPIs such as purchase intent, brand loyalty and brand relevance. But...
SEGMENTS WE SERVE
- African American/Black. Asian American. Hispanic/LatinX.
- Gen Z, Millennials, Xers, Boomers.
- LGBTQ+. People with Disabilities.
- Upscale, Affluents, High Net Worth, Income Constrained
- Qualitative: In-depth interviews, Focus Groups, Ethnographies
- Market Demand Assessment
- Brand Health Tracking
- Pre/Post Advertising Studies
- Social Media Tracking
- Competitive intelligence, Mystery shopping
- Consumer triggers, Influencers, & Shopper Insights Studies
- Psychographic Research: Culture Lifestyle Studies
- Consumer Experience/Satisfaction studies
- Competitive customer experience mapping
- Size of Price: Feasible opportunity market sizing (New products, new target audiences/segment prioritization, new geographic markets/market prioritization)
- Econometric, conjoint & volumetric models
- Value & Needs-based segmentation
- Resource allocation/ Incremental Investment & ROI
- Financial modeling
- Sequencing/scaling expansion plans
- Growth portfolio mapping
- New growth sourcing
- New Business Models Exploration
MARKETING & SALES STRATEGIES
- Marketing ‘New-Ps’ strategies -Offering Solutions, Access, Value, Education, Communities
- Brand/portfolio strategy
- Brand equity-customer engagement models
- Optimal pricing
- Marketing effectiveness (ROMI)