SSG has helped insurers, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and health organizations by leveraging our expansive knowledge of health & wellness behaviors among Hispanic, Millennial and Multicultural consumers with 14 years of dynamic practice for Medicare, Commercial, state subsidized plans, and ACA, including:
- Premier national insurer – Defined and future-casted key engagement levers including digital, health & wellness mindsets & behaviors through data mining and predictive analytics across LOBs and segments.
- Health Net – Assessed potential, prioritized key sub-segments, overlaid sales opportunity, network readiness. Identified which customer experience touchpoints across LOBs matter the most to boost satisfaction and increase loyalty. Developed and executed plans across network, product development, distribution, positioning, marketing, sales, and onboarding.
- Humana – Developed employer, Hispanic, and Senior segments research for planning and strategy, culminating in tactical programs and training to impact sales with staff and brokers.
- AARP – Advanced insights for strategic plans that enhanced effective acquisition, retention, and consumer journey. Strengthened Multicultural Boomers & Gen Xers relevance and value proposition across offerings in Health, Insurance, Finance, Technology, Shopping, and Travel. Planned/optimized joint efforts including New York Life, The Hartford, & UnitedHealthcare.
Through our Latin2Latin execution partner:
- Mt. Sinai Hospital – Determined readiness to better serve the Hispanic opportunity through Latin Readiness Assessment, a proprietary tool in alignment with CLAS National Standards. Delineated road map to improve patient services and created a TV series connecting hospital to Latino community in a relevant way.
- OrthoNow – Created marketing playbook for orthopedic walk-in clinic franchisor; developed traffic optimization plan for its flagship location.
- Access Health CT – Provided advice to lead agency to augment cultural relevancy and properly adapt messages while increasing Hispanics enrollment effectiveness.