We guide clients using advanced research, projectable opportunity sizings , innovative modeling and predictive analytics. Yet, integrating and distilling rigorous data is just the base to reduce your financial risk.
Leveraging client-side experience and consulting, we arm you with intelligence, ownable insights to purchase, strategic pathways aligned with the highest impact priorities, and effective Total Market roadmaps inclusive of customer journeys.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXPERTISE
By merging our extensive knowledge of service industries from Telecom to health insurance and other financial services, with our in-depth knowledge of multicultural consumers and their cultural mindset to customer experience, we have guided a variety of clients to increased effectiveness in acquisition and retention efforts including:
- Verizon: Identifying best-in-class practices for multicultural B2C and B2B customers from a 360⁰ perspective and the role this plays within the overall organization’s approach to Total Market.
- Health Net: Assessing ACA member acquisition potential, understanding and prioritizing key sub-segments, weighing key operational factors for a successful customer experience and setting cross-functional metrics & dashboards. Helping the organization to align its consumer readiness including: network contracting, product development, distribution, marketing & sales, web support, and call center service.
- AARP: Advancing insights and further developing a strategic plan that enhanced effective net growth by managing the customer journey, strengthening relevance and member value. Enriching Latino Boomers & Gen Xer insights, key needs, differences and connectors to the total market offering.
Getting Customer Experience Right Across Multicultural Segments – Driving Acquisition and Retention
Creating and managing a framework for exceeding customer expectations can significally impact business results. Yet with so many customer touch points, how do we prioritize which are more important – OR do we have to get it ALL right? With decades of consulting experience, Santiago Solutions Group has been helping clients enhance their customers’ experience in this digital age, create competitive advantage, build more capable organization, and secure lasting results.
Get the Customer Experience Presentation:
“Getting it Right Across Multicultural Segments-Driving Acquisitions and Retention.”
- The objective of this webinar was to identify significant customer experience drivers to acquisition and retention. We covered:
- Deploying a 360º customer experience strategy in the digital age
- Identifying key drivers of customer satisfaction, and the impact on acquisition, renewal and positive word of mouth referrals – across multicultural consumer segments
- Aligning customer sensitivities with in your multicultural and generational (Millennial, Gen X, Boomer) segments
- Earning the holy grail of customer engagement: “Extremely Satisfied!”
Featured Speakers for Customer Experience Webinar: