October 12-13, 2015
In 2010, the Health sector allocated a mere 3.7% of its overall AdSpend towards Hispanic media. That share has sky-rocketed as competitors raced after the vast multicultural consumer opportunity in the exchanges. Come join SSG as we shed new light around:
- The relationship between Hispanic dedicated efforts and overall revenue acceleration
- The so called ACA feasible/eligible opportunity gap for Open Enrollment 3 and beyond
- Where is the Multicultural opportunity coming from this next Open Enrollment? What’s the profile of the ‘feasible’ prospect?
- What part of the potential is feasible given Plan prices, communications and infrastructure readiness?
- What states are closer/further to their multicultural potential?
- Effectiveness as depicted by Hispanic, African American market shares before & after ACA
- How have players attained higher effectiveness in acquiring multicultural consumers?
Carlos Santiago – Chief Strategist at SSG & Chair of AHAA’s Research Committee
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach
321 N. Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Get $200 OFF using promo code SSG
Come join us for our third Multicultural Health National: Marketing to A Diverse America – October in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This unique event will feature presentations from key thought-leaders in the multicultural health marketing sphere and will focus on best practices for reaching the key multicultural populations in America including but not limited to African Americans, Hispanic Americans, LGBT Americans, and Asian Americans.